Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Style: Jennifer Cudahy, Realtor, Charles Rutenberg Realty ...

JenniferNumber of years in real estate: Two as a Realtor, 15 years of sales and managing experience.

Describe your look: Classic.

What do you consider a ?fashion don?t?? Buying clothes I never wear.

What is your favorite piece of clothing? My ?go-to? ? a black cashmere turtleneck.

What do you consider a must-have accessory? A good pair of everyday earrings.

What is a fashion crime you have committed in the past? A red dress I wore all the time in high school ? my friends still joke about it.

Where are your favorite places to shop? J. Crew, Anthropologie and Ann Taylor.

What, besides your wardrobe, completes your look? A good attitude!

Shirt: Ann Taylor

Pants: J. Crew

Belt: Banana Republic

Shoes: Calvin Klein

Bracelet: Vintage

Necklace: Ann Taylor

SPECIAL THANKS TO The HOTEL ARISTA FOR THE LOCATION OF THE PHOTO SHOOT

Source: http://chicagoagentmagazine.com/my-style-jennifer-cudahy-realtor-charles-rutenberg-realty-naperville/

megan fox Bb&t Lane Goodwin Romnesia eminem eminem yankees

No comments:

Post a Comment